Thursday, June 4, 2009

Welcome to Summer!

Hi all, lots of things going on in the scrapping world!

Gotta Pixel

I am so excited to be hosting an Avatar Challenge at Gotta Pixel. Come by this month to participate! I would love to see you creations!

Also, be sure to pick up the Praiser Pack this week. I have a template in it.

My Life and Scrap

This month at My Life and Scrap I am lucky enough to be creating LO's with kits from Designs by Laura. She is a fabulous person and her design style is fantastic. I can't wait to get busy. Check out her store here.

Come by and check out the font challenge at MLAS, which I lucky enough to be hosting for the first part of the month. Check out the very cool font we are playing with now.

Here are some LOs from the collab kits at My Life and Scrap.

Photobucket

Spring Flowers

Designs by Helly

Helly is busy as usual creating gorgeous kits. Her newest is Down by the Sea and you can find it at My Life and Scrap and Enchanted Studio Scraps. Stop by both forums to participate in her challenges, Lyrics at MLAS and Word Art at ESS.

Here is my LO with Down by the Sea.

If I Could Make Time Last Forever


Delicious Scraps

Anna has been working on some beautiful kits as well. See all her new things at the Delicious Scraps Store and check out her blog for a fabulous Fathers Day Blog Train.

Here is my LO with the kit Beautiful.

Photobucket

I love the kit StrawberryLicious and here is my LO with it.

Berry Sassy

CTAW

I had a lot of fun during CT Appreciation Week. The designers put together a fabulous kit and some incredible challenge for us. Thanks to My Life and Scrap I was able to participate in this fun event. Here are some of my LOs ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment