Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Layouts

Hello! Time again to show you what I have been up to.


My Life and Scrap


My Life and Scrap is going strong! I will be hosting a new font challenge in May. Come by and see the all the new challenges and the new challenge reward system stating in May! I can't wait. I love the challenges.

The April Collab kit at MLAS is available! It is called April Showers. You can find it here.

Below is a layout I made using this beautiful kit.

Smile

Mama Mia has some great kits in the MLAS store. New this month from Mandy are a variety of kits that will go great with all of your Disney vacation pictures!

I made this one of my daughter with Mama Mia's Sweet Dreams Princess kit.

princess300
Here is one of our dog on her 2nd birthday! We made her a cake and celebrated with her! I used Mama Mia's Too Many Pups kit. Love the colors of this fun kit!

lexi

Another one from Mama Mia and her Take Me Away kit.

Reflecting


Designs By Helly

Helly has another great new kit out called You Make My Heart Sing.

I tried something new (for me anyway!) on this one, I just wanted to show my daughter's beautiful eyes, so I cropped the photo and hilighted her eyes. I really liked the result.

smilin eyes

And Then Came You is a great kit by Helly. I used it to make this LO.

Happy Girl

Helly also has a couple of new Mini Kits out. I love these.

This layout was made using Innocence.

Innocence

And this using Lie To Me.

exuberence

Delicious Scraps

I love the kit Spring Love by Delecious Scraps. I had to revisit it this month! Here are my kiddos at one of their sweeter moments!

Stealing a Kiss

Be sure to check out the Delicious Scraps Gallery and see what everyone doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment