Monday, April 27, 2009

New Kits and a QP Freebie!

Delicious Scraps

Anna has a new kit coming out today. This one is absolutely beautiful! It is called Pretty. Check the Delicious Scraps Store and check out her blog to see what is new. There are always a ton freebies and great sales waiting for you there!

Here is my LO from Pretty. It is my beautiful daughter Nicole and my best friends beautiful daughters Ashley and Caitlyn. We all went to a recent Mother-Daughter Tea Party. We should do it more often!

I Feel Pretty

I have also turned it into a QP for you. You can find it here.

pretty qp


Designs by Helly

Splendor Falls is the newest kit by Helly. Check out her blog to see her newest creations! You can buy Splendor Falls at Helly's store at My Life and Scrap.

Here is my page with Splendor Falls, another one of my friend's beautiful daughter Caitlyn.

Caitlyn

GottaPixel


I am excited to be joining the GottaPixel Praise Team in May! I love looking at all your layouts! Gives my tons of inspiration! Check out the GottaPixel site and my Gallery there!

No comments:

Post a Comment