Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Designs by Helly

I have been working with some fabulous kits for Designs by Helly. She has wonderfully unique style in her kits. You can find her kits here and can visit the Designs by Helly blog here.

This layout uses Helly's Steal My Breath kit. I used this Layout in a challenge at DigitalFreebies. It is my daughter on her 6th birthday. She is now 7 1/2 but in the last week has decided to start saying she's 8. Not until June honey!!


These two layouts were made with Helly's My Immortal kit. The colors and textures in this kit are fantastic. I loved working with it.

This one is both of my kids.  These were taken a week ago on my son's third birthday. I love that these two are crazy about each other. The button on the bottom has a beautiful saying ... "...and the Lion fell in love with Lamb." It seems to fit these two well. My daughter wondered who was who. I told her it depended on the day!


This is my terrific husband and I this summer. I am one lucky girl!


The two layouts below are from Helly's kit If the Tiara Fits. I love this kit. It is everything girly. These are two of my favorite layouts. With a gorgeous kit and a gorgeous daughter, I can't go wrong!


I guess that is all for now, but I will be back in my new blog world shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment